A rare opportunity close to Napa for your very own private vineyard estate.
Driving up to the gate you could glimpse a vision of your wine country landscape, vineyard and the architectural design you've dreamed about.
That vision can become reality at 1164 La Grande Ave in Napa.
DESIGN YOUR DREAM
Napa County approved plans including all necessary entitlements provide a rare opportunity to begin construction in short order.
Design your own dream home using the completed engineering and infrastructure design to fast track the process.
The Survey and Plans attachment:
- Record of Survey map
- Approved plans for approximately 3680 sq ft home plus 5 car garage
- Site plan for home, garage and approximately 3 acres of vineyard
- Standard septic system has been approved
- All architectural and structural plans have been approved by the county and permits are ready to be issued
Water Analysis attachment (Sheets WU-1 &WU-2):
- Prepared by CPM Engineering
- Current water usage is more than adequate for the approximately 3 acres of vineyard, plus the house and garage
- Without the house the usage would allow for approximately 5 acres of vineyard
- Vineyard would need to be planted by 5-1-18
Crop Care Report attachment:
- Crop Care Report indicates good soils for Bordeaux styles.
All the documents – geo-technical report, current well report, new well dowsing report, complete set of architectural and structural drawings, etc.- are available.
Get More Info
Davidson and Bennett
CalBRE # 01903535
Napa, CA 94558
Chuck Sawsday and Susie Ashlock ©2017 | CALBRE#398221 and 1903535 | PACIFIC UNION INTERNATIONAL | Davidson and Bennett | Website by Frankie Frederick - Pacific Union